Terms and conditions stipulated in this Agreement are applicable for all the various tools and services (hereinafter referred as “Services”) provided to you by www.dinpay.com.
By entering the Homepage of www.dinpay.com (Dinpay), you agree to this Agreement with DDBill Payment Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred as “the Company”) and accept the terms and conditions (“Terms”) as stipulated in this Agreement. The Company has the rights to amend the “Terms” at any time based on its own discretion. If you disagree to the amendments, you shall cease the usage of “Services”. Amended “Terms” is automatically effective once it is published on website. You should carefully read the amended “Terms” after first-time login and you have the right to cease the usage of “Services”; once you continue the usage of “Services”, it is assumed that you agreed to the amended “Terms”, any disputes with the Company shall be resolved based on the latest version of Terms of Services. Unless otherwise stated, any extension or enhancement to the scope of “Services” is subjected to this Agreement. Unless with written consent by authorized top management of the Company, this Agreement shall not be amended.
“Services” are only available to legally binding individuals or companies under relevant laws. Therefore, the minimum age for using the “Services” provided by the Company must be above 18. Do not use the “Services” if individuals are unable to satisfy this clause. The Company reserves the rights not to provide “Services” to any individuals based on its own discretion. “Services” will not be provided to temporary suspended or permanent suspended members.
The Company reserves the rights to levy charges for “Services” after A notifications delivered to you. Transactions, paid services provided by the Company or server service provided by the Company are all chargeable, and you shall solely borne the costs of related hardware, software, communication, network service and others. The company reserves the rights, merely by publication on its website and without written notification, to amend or cease, temporarily or permanently, the “Services” provided, in part or in full.
“Information” includes the information, including data, documents, software, music, sounds, pictures, images, videos, sentences or any other materials, disclosed to the Company or any other users, in any public occasions or through any electronic mail formats, during the process of registration, trading or enumeration. You shall be fully responsible for your “Information”, and the Company is merely a passive channel for the publication of your “Information” on the Internet. However, in the event the Company reckons your information might cause the Company to be liable for any legal or moral responsibilities, or loss to Internet service provider or other service providers (in part or in full), or you failed to log in or re-log in to the website within the period stipulated by the Company, the Company has the rights to take any actions deemed necessary or appropriate by the Company on your information based on its own discretion, including but not limited to deleting the relevant information. You hereby undertake that you have the all the rights for all the information provided, including all copyrights. You affirm that it is not the responsibility of Dinpay to identify or determine which information provided shall be protected, and the Company shall not be held responsible for other users to use your information.
If you are registering on the Company website, you agree to:
(1) Provide authentic, accurate, complete and most current information of you or your company in accordance to the member information form requirement as published on the Company website;
(2) Maintain and update member information to ensure authenticity, accuracy, completeness and update. If the information provided is found unauthentic, inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete, or the Company reckons with reasonable reasons that the information is unauthentic, inaccurate, incomplete or obsolete, the Company has the rights to suspend and terminate your registration identity and information, and deny any forms of current or future usage of “Services” (or any part of it). If you are registering with the Company as a representative for a company or any other legal body, you must declare and undertake that you have the rights to represent the company or legal body and is subjected to all the terms in this Agreement.
In the process of registration, you have to choose your member registration name and password. You will be solely responsible for the confidentiality of your member registration name and password, and be responsible for all the activities under your member registration name and password. You agree that:
(1) In case of unauthorized usage of your member registration name and password, or any other situations that violate confidentiality, you will inform the company immediately;
(2) After each browsing session, you will log out the website in a proper manner. Dinpay shall not be liable for any losses or damages that occurred due to failure to comply with this clause.
You agree that your personal information and any “Information” you provided during trading on the website (referring to any information of items that lead to transactions, tangible or intangible, in various forms, or any forms of power or rights, or any notes or securities, or any services or actions. The term “Item” in this Agreement contains following meanings):
(1) Does not contain any element of fraud, counterfeit or theft;
(2) Does not infringe the possession, copyright, patent, trademark, business secret or other intellectual property, confidentiality, reputation that belongs to a third party;
(3) Does not violate any laws, regulations, ordinances or rules (including but not limited to laws, regulations, ordinances or rules on standardized export management, trade quota, consumer protection, illegal competition or false advertising);
(4) Does not contain defamation (including business defamation), intimidation or harassment content;
(5) Does not contain obscene or children pornography content;
(6) Does not contain any destructive or disturbing viruses, deceiving destructive program, computer worms, timer bomb program or other computer programs that surreptitiously intercept or encroach into any system, data or personal information;
(7) Does not connect directly or indirectly with following items or services, or description that contains following items or services: 1. Items or services prohibited under the clause of this Agreement; 2. Items or services that not eligible for you to connect or contain;
(8) Does not contain defamation (including business defamation), intimidation or harassment content;
(9) Does not use “Services” that involve chain mails, junk mails, spams or any replicated or unnecessary information;
(10) Does not use “Service” as a tool to collect user email addresses and other information without their permission;
(11) Does not use “Service” to generate false email addresses, or attempt, in any forms, using the identity of senders or sources of information, to mislead others.
The sales of following items on and/or through the Company website are prohibited:
(1) Any items that might cause the Company to violate any relevant laws, regulations, ordinances or rules;
(2) Any items that are deemed prohibited or inappropriate to be sold on the website by the Company.
You grant the Company exclusive, global, permanent and free authority-to-use (and has the right to re-authorize the authority for multiple levels), granting the Company the rights (in part or in full) to use, replicate, amend, change, publish, translate, distribute, execute and publish your “Information” or produce other derivative works, and/or to include your “Information” in other works with currently-known or future-developed media or technologies of any forms.
In spite of authority-to-use as stipulated in Clause 6, we will only use your provided information in accordance to confidentiality declaration of the Company. All the terms under confidentiality declaration of the Company are part of this Agreement, hence, it is your responsibility to carefully read all the terms. Note that once you willingly disclose your information on the website, the information might be obtained and used by others.
You agree that, before the Company charges you, the Company has the rights to terminate your “Service” password, account (or any part of it) or usage of “Service”, and delete and discard your submitted information for any reasons (including but not limited to literal and spiritual breach of this Agreement, or non-compliance to literal and spiritual meaning of this Agreement, or failure to log in to website with your account and password within 90 days) based on its own discretion. You agree that, after the Company charges you, the Company shall execute the service termination based on reasonable reasons and notice shall be sent via email. The Company, at the same time, has the rights to terminate providing “Services” or part of it with or without prior notice based on its own discretion. You agree that termination of “Services” can be executed without prior notice in accordance to any clauses in this Agreement, and undertake and agree that, the Company has the rights to terminate your account with immediate effect, or revoke your account and all the relevant information and files under your account, and/or deny your access to your files or “Services”. After account has been terminated, it is not to the responsibility of the Company to reserve the original account or any information related to it, or forward any unread or unsent information to you or any third party. In addition, you agree that the Company shall not be liable for any responsibility for the termination of “Services”. Clause 12, 13, 14 and 22 shall still be in effect after this Agreement is terminated.
Without restraining other remedial measures, in case of any situations below, the Company has the rights to issue warning, temporarily suspend, permanently terminate or terminate your membership, delete any product information and other information of yours on the website:
(1) Breach of this Agreement;
(2) Failure to verify and identify any information provided to the Company;
(3) Any actions that might induce legal responsibility to you, other users of the Company or third party service providers of the Company. Without restraining other remedial measures, once you are found to be involved in any fraudulent cases relating to the Company, the Company shall suspend or terminate your account.
The Company will make every effort to ensure smoothest website experience. Regrettably, the Company is unable to foresee any technical or other problems. The problems might cause data loss or other service interruptions. For such, you clearly understand and agree that the risk of using the “Services” is solely borne by yourself. “Services” shall be provided on “as is where is” and “as available” basis. The Company clearly will not provide any kind of either express or implied guarantee, including but not limited to marketability, functional singularity and non-infringement. The Company will not guarantee on the following:
(1) “Services” will meet your expectation;
(2) “Services” are uninterrupted, timely, safe and flawless;
(3) “Services” will provide accurate and reliable result;
(4) Any product, service, information or quality of any other materials you purchased through “Services” will meet your expectation. Any materials download using “Services” or any other methods is solely based on your own discretion, and the corresponding risks shall be on your own risks, for such, you shall borne the responsibility of any damages to your computer or data losses incurred due to any downloaded materials. Any verbal or written opinion or information you obtained from the Company or through “Services” does not incite any guarantee under this Agreement.
You clearly understand and agree that the Company shall not be held responsibility for any damages and compensation claim incurred due to following situations, including but not limited to profit, reputation, usage, data or any other forms of damages or any other intangible losses (regardless whether the Company is aware of the damages or not):
(1) The use and inability to use of “Services”;
(2) Any items, samples, data, information or services purchased or obtained through or from “Services”, or any information obtained through or from “Services”, or replacement items and service charges incurred due to any transactions;
(3) Unauthorized access or amendment to your information or data;
(4) Any actions related to “Services” declaration or “Services” by any third party;
(5) Any matters related to “Services” due to any reasons, including negligence.
You agree that if any third party file a compensation claim (including legal fees and other professional fees) against the Company and its subsidiaries, branches, directors, staffs, dealers incurred due to breach of this Agreement or any other documents referred and included in this Agreement, or violation of laws or infringement of rights belong to third party, you shall compensate to the Company and its subsidiaries, branches, directors, staffs, dealers to indemnify them for any losses.
You shall comply with the “Terms of Service”, and the provided information shall abide by relevant laws, regulations, ordinances and rules.
You act merely as an independent contractor with the Company. This Agreement is not meant for the establishment of any dealership, partnership, joint venture, employment or concession relationship.
The communication with advertising personnel or any business activities or any promotional activities, including matters related to items or services payment or items or services delivery, and any other terms, conditions, guarantees or declarations that obtained on/through “Services” shall be between you and the advertising personnel. You agree that the Company shall not be held responsible for any damages or losses incurred due to any business activities or advertising personnel. If you intend to establish or involve in any companies, stock exchanges, investments or securities through “Services”, or to obtain and request for any news, warnings or other information of any companies, stock exchanges, investments or securities through “Services”, please note that the Company will not be responsible for the accuracy, usability, profitability of any information transmitted through “Services”, and shall not be held responsible for any transactions or investment decision made based on the information.
“Services” or third party shall provide the links for other WWW websites or resources. Due to those websites and resources are not under the control of the Company website, you undertake and agree that the Company shall not be held responsible for the usability of external websites or resources, and the Company does not recognize those websites or resources, or any contents, promotions, items, services or other materials from those websites or resources, and will not be held responsible. You further undertake and agree that the Company will not be liable for any direct or indirect losses incurred (or proclaimed as so) due to the usage or reliance on the contents, promotions, items, services or other materials from those websites or resources.
This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and the Company, regulates the usage of “Services” and replaces any prior written or verbal agreement with the Company. All aspects in this Agreement are governed by the People’s Republic of China laws. In case of any clause(s) in this Agreement is/are ruled as invalid or unexecutable, the clause(s) shall be revoked and the other clause(s) remain valid. The term headings are merely for the ease of reference, and the scopes and extents are not defined, constrained, explained or descripted by any methods. In case the Company has not taken any action against you or any other individuals for breach of agreement, it does not mean that the Company has relinquished its rights to take action against any breach of agreement in the future.
Unless otherwise stated, any notifications shall be in email format, the email address for the Company is office.dinpay.com, or the email address that you provided to the Company during registration process, or other specified email addresses. The notification is deemed delivered 24 hours after the email is sent, unless the sender is informed that the email address is obsolete. Or the Company shall send the notification using prepaid registered parcel with recipient acknowledgment to the registered address. In this case, the notification is deemed delivered three days after the parcel is sent.
For reasons beyond reasonable control of the Company, including but not limited to natural disasters, strikes or riots, material shortages or quotas, riots, warfare, political turmoil, communication or other facilities interruptions or serious fatalities, that cause the delay or failure to perform this Agreement, the Company shall not be held responsible.
Transfer of this Agreement does not require your permission.
This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between you and the Company, regulates the usage of “Services” and replaces any prior written or verbal agreement with the Company. All aspects in this Agreement are governed by the People’s Republic of China laws. In case of any clause(s) in this Agreement is/are ruled as invalid or unexecutable, the clause(s) shall be revoked and the other clause(s) remain valid. The term headings are merely for the ease of reference, and the scopes and extents are not defined, constrained, explained or descripted by any methods. In case the Company has not taken any action against you or any other individuals for agreement breach, it does not mean that the Company has relinquished its rights to take action against any agreement breach in the future.